2017.6.1 - 2017.6.30
pay the tuition fee
2017.7.10 - 2017.7.14
3Fax your receipt
Log into the online application portal during the application period.
After your on-line application is submitted and only when your application number is shown on the screen is your application considered accepted.
* This program only accepts on-line applications. Since seats are limited, please note the application period may be shortened if all seats are already filled.
A Payment Notice will be delivered. to your email address to notify you of tuition payment.
Please transfer the tuition payment (USD$ 1000) to “National Taiwan Normal University 402U account”. The account number will be listed in the email notification.
* If you do not receive an email notification, please contact us ASAP.
Be sure to indicate the student’s name and the program title, “3-week Express Program”, in the faxed receipt.
Fax your receipt to
- All the payments must be made by electronic bank transfers, not by ATM transfers. Please note that each bank will charge a handling fee for the remittance, so please make sure to include the fee in addition to the total amount of the tuition fee.
- After submitting the on-line application, an auto-reply email will be sent to your contact email account.
If you do not receive the auto-reply email within 24 hours after submission, please contact us to confirm reception of the application.
- Please do not transfer the fee before you receive the payment notice email.
- Be cautious of possible scams. Please make sure the notice email is sent from ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and the beneficiary name account is “National Taiwan Normal University 402U account”.
- Applications are NOT considered complete until all processes indicated in the payment notice have been fulfilled. The application process, including wire payment and the receipt faxed to the MTC, should be completed by the payment deadline. If the processes have not been completed on time, the application is considered incomplete and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
After your application is submitted online, please track your status on "Application Status".